November 05, 2014

The Journey

I am grateful for my dark moments because I now see where life is leading me. I found excitement again, I recognize my purpose, I have goals, I have a vision.

All it takes is one step at a time, don't give up, don't give in, don't turn away. Stay connected to positive resources, find supportive people who care and are willing to hold your hand along the way. Begin a Gratitude Journey, a real one, not just thinking of three things before bed, but one that asks you to look deep inside and find real appreciation for everything in your life, for everything in YOU.

Ask yourself what you really want and don't be practical about it. Use your imagination and find that one thing that stirs you up inside. Pay attention to your body. If you listen closely enough, it will tell you if you are on the right path. If you find out you need to make changes in your life, don't be scared about how to do it. ONLY focus on the result of the change you want.

As you envision the life you want, have faith that everything is conspiring to give you what you desire. The more you focus on what you don't want, the more you will get just that. I am living proof of that. I had good intentions throughout my whole life, to be a better person than I was but I had it all wrong. I was so busy saying, "That is not going to be me," that I didn't spend that energy finding out what it was that I wanted to become.

Shift your thoughts. Change your perception to one that is aligned with your Higher Self, with your Soul. When you catch yourself thinking about the negativity in a situation, turn it around to something positive and focus on what you want instead.

Your reality is a result of your thoughts. You created this life, all the good and all the bad. Let go of judgement, and blame. Begin to take responsibility for the life you have and learn to let go of past regrets and resentments. Learn the REAL meaning of forgiveness. Read that last sentence again. I said the REAL meaning of forgiveness. Because most of us got it all wrong.

Live in the present and be mindful; find your curiosity and begin to enjoy life as you did when you were a child, young and carefree. We have access to an infinite source. Everything you need, everything you desire can be yours. Have faith and look within yourself. You are the gateway to this source, we are all connected to it and to each other. Just look inside, you were born with everything you need to find your happiness, your wholeness, your bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment